Our Family

Welcome to our World of Innovation.

"Mrudu web world "
is a complete portal for Mrudu web world's web related projects.
The projects are done complete manually by our team members.

Our Designing Team :

Mrudu malay Mohapatra ,
Priti sudha Nayak , Susree abilipsa swain .

We are proud to be a part of Arena Multimedia,Dilsukhnagar


Our Management Team :


Priti sudha Nayak , Rudra narayan Mohapatra ,Jyotir mayee Nayak,Sonita Behera,Shankar das swami & Subhasis Nayak .


Meet us also at : Mrudu Infotech , Incredible Odisha

Visit us again .

Mrudu malay Mohapatra

The Silver city : Cuttack,Odisha

The Silver city : Cuttack,Odisha
Cuttack : The city of Beauty

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Final letter to Ritz , (a story of love & lost) - 2


Dear Ritz,
I love you baby but I couldn't be with you any more.I know you will miss me but you have to live without me . You told me to learn to live without you,now it's not necessary for me .You have to live for your family for my dreams .We were together just for 10 months ,but I have lived my whole life in these days.You gave me all the happiness that I had ever dream t of .Now I want that smile & happiness in you .
I will miss you as there will be no one to take care of me like a small kid & no one will be there to show the anger when I do any mistake.My last dream was also not fulfilled,I always wanted to die in your lap ,but god doesn't want my wish fulfilled.Take care of yourself & my family also .They had a lot of expectation of me but after me there is no one to look after them.From today you are independent ,there will be no one to restrict you from your happiness .But or me please don't forget to take food & medicine in time.I can't see you coughing always ,it hurts a lot.Don't forget all those things I told you & me too.
I know you are angry on me & will not talk with me forever.I am sorry I didn't called you because I was in hospital those 3 days.Doctor declared my pain as first heart attack .I never wanted to hurt you so I didn't tell you .Please excuse me for this & talk to me .I don't know how many hours are there in my hand but I wanted to see you for the last time,kiss your eyes & sleep for some while in your heavenly lap .But I know I am not that lucky.The only thing I can see is my baby my angel going far from me wishing me a "Good bye" .


Allow me to come in your dreams & see you for some seconds .I have nothing to give you except these 3 magical words "I Love you" .Marry soon I want to come back to you as your son & get those care like kid which I couldn't get in this birth .
My Journey was up-to here now you have to walk on your path by holding someone hand better than me & smarter than me .
Don't miss me .


Love you a lot my angel .Good bye for now .

yours Unfortunately
Sameer(Sweetu)

5 comments:

  1. nice one.............heart touching

    Nike

    ReplyDelete
  2. so nice...... i think its ur own real story.... just u hav convert ur feelings to words... keep it up...here u hav shown ur lov, bt forgotten to explain the lov of Ritz, her feelings, emotions, sacrifice for u, u just emphasis on her anger..... plz give a light to these point... i hope , it will be more reallistic....

    ReplyDelete
  3. No dear,
    It's not mine but Iam inspired from someone closed to me .I am completely fine with my life & its not the right time to pen my own story.
    About Ritz ,the story is all about the letter & the main charector "Sameer's" death.These days maximum youth suffer from heart disease due to frustration.
    I just want to show this in my story.

    " Better understanding makes life beautiful let it be love or career ".

    Thanks a lot for your valuable comment .
    A poem on this will soon be released in our Blog .


    Mrudu malay Mohapatra
    (web-designer/Freelancer)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not able to stop my laughing after reading Sonita comment.....

    Story was good but one thing spoil it completly and not able to digest "Marry soon I want to come back to you as your son " instead he can said that wll wait for next life to meet again (old dialogue)

    appreciate your try...

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's really nice .........


    i also miss u toooooo much..........

    ReplyDelete

Your valuabe comments & compliments our destiny :

Join us as a follower ....

Dear visitors,

Thanks for visiting our Blog.we will be grateful if you join us as a follower.we appriciate your comments & suggestions.

Thanking you .

With regards,

Mrudu malay Mohapatra