Our Family

Welcome to our World of Innovation.

"Mrudu web world "
is a complete portal for Mrudu web world's web related projects.
The projects are done complete manually by our team members.

Our Designing Team :

Mrudu malay Mohapatra ,
Priti sudha Nayak , Susree abilipsa swain .

We are proud to be a part of Arena Multimedia,Dilsukhnagar


Our Management Team :


Priti sudha Nayak , Rudra narayan Mohapatra ,Jyotir mayee Nayak,Sonita Behera,Shankar das swami & Subhasis Nayak .


Meet us also at : Mrudu Infotech , Incredible Odisha

Visit us again .

Mrudu malay Mohapatra

The Silver city : Cuttack,Odisha

The Silver city : Cuttack,Odisha
Cuttack : The city of Beauty

Monday, January 10, 2011

Allow me to Love U !


I may not be perfect ,
But I am the one you were searching for !


I may not be that caring ,
But you always enjoy the sweet care of mine !


I may be angry on you all the time ,
But that anger is the hidden love you look  for !


I may be giving you trouble by asking for beautiful dates ,
But you can't forget those sweetest moments with me  !


I may not be as good looking as you ,
But you hold the most beautiful part in my Heart   !

You are my love , my angel , my world .
Allow me to love you  , Miss you , with a bit of anger .

Won't you ?

*********************************
waiting for your answer !





Tell me friends will she accept me after reading this ? 


************************************
Thanks a lot friends for your response . I will write more & more ... Hope you like it .
Mrudu malay Mohapatra

2 comments:

  1. wonderful poem.... how systematically... u hav express ur thoughts & love for ur angel.... that s really unique.... she may feel proud to be with u....still i will tell u r perfect for her.... coz... no one can give as much as care...that u r giving.
    one request.... we know ur angel is everything for u.... and she is ur life....
    but u should write poem for friends also...we r jealous friend....

    ReplyDelete
  2. really mrudu u story and wallpaper r too good

    ReplyDelete

Your valuabe comments & compliments our destiny :

Join us as a follower ....

Dear visitors,

Thanks for visiting our Blog.we will be grateful if you join us as a follower.we appriciate your comments & suggestions.

Thanking you .

With regards,

Mrudu malay Mohapatra